A highly efficient external roof insulation panel from the originators of the nailbase roof and wall insulation industry.
TechBASE® Pro provides roof insulation where ventilation is not required, often under metal roofing. Fully machined panel features tongue and groove foam edges for minimal heat loss. TechBASE® PRO is made to order for specific architectural/ commercial applications with Polyiso foam (thickness to 8"/R-values to 45) with minimum 7/16" OSB and optional OSB and Plywood sheathings.
Where Roof Ventilation Is Not Required
Ideal Under Metal Roofing
Vaulted And Cathedral Ceilings
Sealed Attic Space Designs
New Construction And Reroofing
Post And Beam, Glue Lam Designs
- Fully machined panel guarantees squareness
- Saves time on the jobsite with easy fit panels
- High R-values in a single layer—less labor than two layer systems
- Rabbetted wood edges create expansion gap perfectly
- No need for h-clips or spacers to give proper sheathing spacing for expansion
*LTTR R-value calculations are based on ASTM C1289-11A, effective January 1, 2014.
NOTE: Always refer to local building codes. Use of synthetic underlayments is strongly suggested for superior water resistance. Use of a vapor retarder is highly recommended in moisture prone applications. It is always recommended to have the roof assembly dew point calculated by a qualified architect or engineer to ensure proper usage in the chosen environment.